1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exclusive and one time offer for SEO business partnership

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 9, 2013.

Hi,
    I am looking for serious business partner for SEO business. He must invest maximum $100 and I will guide him for best resources to invest in warriorforum and good sites to generate business.
    I had left my SEO analyist job and want to enter in SEO business with my expertise. I have no money as I am job less, but I am sure about my work and knowledge and will share 40% of business with him. I need startup of business with result oriented service or else 100% refund without any questions.

You can drop mail at jimmy.seoexpert at gmail dot com I am very excited to enter SEO segment. You can shoot any questions and ask my expert advice for any interview. But, please don't ask about my previous company clients, its not in my ethics to disclouse or to harm by any mean to my previous employer business.

I am looking forward for real business partner. My expertise is in keyword research, analysis,developing strategy and implementation with monitored and transparent work.

jimmy.seoexpert, Mar 9, 2013 IP