1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expanding my Freelancing Design Network

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MiletNZ, Oct 7, 2010.

I'm currently doing some Freelancing Part-Time in Graphic Design but am getting a bit too much work as I've become a father in the last few months and chores at home are picking up.

I haven't got around to setting up a portfolio as I've been very busy with Full time job on my E-commerce site, part time Freelancing, being a family man and doing my other side projects. All of my clients have come through word-of-mouth advertising and by chasing up jobs on here and other bidding sites.

So I need to join or start a network with other Freelancers that can take on some of my overflowing projects and possibly if mine dry up, help me out with finding a new client. How can I go about this?

English speaking Only sorry, prefferably from New Zealand, Australia, USA or the UK.
    Thanks

MiletNZ, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen other webmasters do this, normally they start a website with one page listing out all those that are networked. One page makes it easy to maintain, just updated it when people join or leave the network.

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. MiletNZ

MiletNZ Member

Best Answers:
    I see, maybe I'll put my Portfolio ahead of some of my other projects and put a page with my new network

MiletNZ, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. techbridge_india

techbridge_india Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello ..Though i am not from the countries mentioned by you but i am quite proficient in English both writing and speaking.I am looking forward to work with you

techbridge_india, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  5. MiletNZ

MiletNZ Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your offer but I will not be accepting any work from India at this stage.

MiletNZ, Oct 11, 2010 IP