1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experience with oDesk platform

Discussion in 'General Business' started by brde, Jan 6, 2013.

Hello i am Bharat, active user on oDesk since more than 1 year, i have completed various jobs on oDesk that includes Reviews of IT products and ebook on 100+ wordpress plugins.

I enjoy working on oDesk, as it is one of the good platform to work.

Regards,
    Bharat

brde, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  2. White Pearl

White Pearl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is. oDesk is really superb marketplace.I have been working here since a long.

White Pearl, Jan 6, 2013 IP
  3. positivetajul

positivetajul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also working with odesk which is the perfect place for the expert but not for the beginner. Those who are new comer, should choose elance because it is the perfect place for the beginner. Why I am saying so, is that it is hourly rate is minimum $3.00 dollar and fixed price minimum $20 dollars.

But if you want to work with odesk, many clients will do nothing but exploit the beginners by paying low hourly rate $0.30 per hour.

If you really want to earn money from online, then try to learn something such as web design, graphics design, logo design, seo, sem. If you are able to be an expert in any of the category, then a lot of jobs with handsome payment are waiting for you.

Best of luck.

positivetajul, Jan 6, 2013 IP