1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experiment how to grow a website from 0 up to 100k visitors per month

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Herczs, Mar 25, 2019.

1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1 month later and he has quit...

NetStar, May 17, 2019 IP
  2. Herczs

Herczs Active Member

Best Answers:
    "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"
    Mark Twain :)

You are right, it is time for a update.

In the first month I have written 8 posts, gained 155 visits. Not so much, but start are always slow, you know.

I have built 42 backlinks, nine of them are indexed in Google, other still waiting for index.

Till now I get only 4 visits from organic search what is normal for the site age. Google just started to pick up my site.

In social networks:

Twitter - got 100 followers, not so much, I know
    Pinterest - got 323 followers and 12,4k monthly views to my pins
    Linkedin - got 913 connections from 2100 invites I have send out, what are awesome.

How I did it? Simple.
    I targeted other bloggers. I have written very personal message and searched for name "blogger" in countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada and Netherlands. Then I send out invite only to people what have mentioned they are bloggers in their profile, have a profile picture and activity in the last 30 days. As you can see I results with almost 50% success rate.

And I got one client from my blog what resulted of $430 in cash. Not to bad for the first month isn't?

So now little bit about my plan for the second month.

I will gonna to write two posts each week.
    I'm planning to make two new backlinks daily. I prefer to do that in a slow way, but more stable.

I'm planning to get at least 100 new followers in twitter, increase Pinterest reach to at least 20k per month and Linkedin connections to 1500.

I also get two invites to write a guest post for other well-known blogs, what I will do in the next week.

Hope Google will pick up more content as well and we can see some better results from organic search.

Herczs, May 18, 2019 IP