1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Expirence with different CMSs

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by TonyW, May 28, 2006.

Right now I am using Joomla and for the site I am making some of the features just are not there. I don't know enough about PHP yet to mod it. Overall its great and top notch but I need a few things they don't offer for free to use with joomla. However I have used IntegraMOD. Its like a really hacked version of phpbb. Anyone know if it will SEO alright? I am also open to other suggestions for CMSs.

Thanks.

TonyW, May 28, 2006 IP
  2. TwistMyArm

TwistMyArm Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly... it's going to be hard to suggest alternatives when we don't know what the problem is in the first place.

What features are you missing? If we don't know that, then there's just as much chance that our suggestions could be missing them, too!

TwistMyArm, May 29, 2006 IP
  3. TonyW

TonyW Peon

Best Answers:
    A good free knowlegebase would help a lot. For some reason I don't like the FAQ system built into Joomla but looking at it today I think with some little tweaks I might get that working just the way I want.

A way to list companies by state. I have noah's classifieds doing that right now. It works but again requires some tweaking to not look out of place.

Lastly, I am pretty sure NO ONE has this but a script that tracks gas prices from users in different areas.

TonyW, May 29, 2006 IP