1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exported images have different colors...

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Rahul Bose, Oct 2, 2010.

Hello all,

Recently, whenever I "Save for Web", the resulting images appear to be tinted (i.e. the colors are not the same as they appear in Photoshop). This applies to both GIFs and JPEGs. However, when I load the saved GIF or JPEG in Photoshop, the colors look just like the original PSD. I have tried saving with "Standard Windows Color", "Uncompensated Color", "Standard Mac Color", and "Document Color Profile", but there does not appear to be any difference between any of the above when the file is viewed outside of Photoshop. I have had Photoshop for some time and I never encountered this issue before. Did I change something in my settings by mistake? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Rahul Bose, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  2. Marc Schlesinger

Marc Schlesinger Peon

Best Answers:
    Try with these settings, and press done ;)

[​IMG]
    Then it opens a new web browser, to give you the HTML code, and a preview, for the webpages ;)

Marc Schlesinger, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  3. kids

kids Active Member

Best Answers:
    When you save PSD to Web, you must select which color profile for each slide,(GIF, you must choice number of color (max 256), transparent or not..., that will make how difference from psd to GIFs or JPEG

Hope help you!

kids, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  4. david.rew1164

david.rew1164 Peon

Best Answers:
    also you should note the quality of the image that is saved which ranges from 0 to 100 the more good quality more prominent is the image.

david.rew1164, Oct 3, 2010 IP