1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Extensions/plugins Dolphin or Social Network CMS like nextdoor.com (registration)

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Marekmarecki, May 5, 2014.

Hello and sorry for my English :)

Looking some CMS or extension/plugin - users who share according to their place of residence (city). During registration must be given your address. Before activating your account you will need to verify the address by, for example telephone or activation code sent postcard.

After activating your account you will see only those users and their entries, who are given their surroundings (the city). User activity from other cities will not be visible.

I do not know if I could describe it properly so I will add that this is look like the portal
    www.nextdoor.com
    Code (markup):

Thank you very much for your help.
    Regards, Mark.

Marekmarecki, May 5, 2014 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great network for neighborhoods. Mine uses it and people ask about different contractors and home repair type help, they ask about neighborhood functions or for babysitters etc. They talk about issues in the neighborhood and share information from the police department regarding concerns in our area. It's a nice way to connect with neighbors that you might not know yet.

Jen 101, May 5, 2014 IP