1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook A/B testing software

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dieterP2, Feb 13, 2014.

What tools do you know to manage a marketing campaign on facebook ?
    lately I'm trying to post one post on facebook linking to my blog with different titles en photo to 20% of my FB followers. After that I know what title and photo gets the most traffic to my site I use that one for the other 80% reach on facebook.
    Do you guys know good tools to:

- Manage this posting
    - measuring the outcome

I'm looking forward to get some advice on good tool

dieterP2, Feb 13, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am also looking for the same software or website. I use a website called networkblogs to post my blog post on fb but that's all it does, post blog posts. I would also appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction.Thanks

heartnet02, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  3. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    Im not sure of the questions, however I know you can autopost to facebook using RSSGRAFFITI APP on facebook. Or you can use Onlywire, Hootsuite, Sendible or others that submit to social networks. If you want other people to share your posts without using fake accounts, use social syndication only. Buying fake shares and likes are trackable as they are usually abused. The key is to get real people to share your links, those who are active on their own real profiles. Social syndication tools are not perfect but they are as natural as you can get if the network is managed correctly.

Socialseo, Feb 19, 2014 IP
  4. sallard

sallard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Dieter, we're working on a tool to allow you do A/B testing on your Facebook posts.
    We use predictive technologies to predict the winner, but you can also do a test on a tiny % of you fans.
    Enter the beta here : http://www.wisemetrics.com/nitro

sallard, Apr 3, 2014 IP