1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Ad gets disapproved after the green signal

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Siservices, Jul 14, 2014.

I have posted my Facebook ad to boost my post with image. First, it was approved but after getting some clicks, the running ad gets unapproved. may I know the possible reason behind that? Also, if I want to edit my Text Image after boosting the approved ad can I do the same?

Siservices, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  2. hsownage

hsownage Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the ad got reported by a user and then got flagged for another review. It could also be because people are hiding the post or reporting as spam.

hsownage, Jul 15, 2014 IP
  3. Siservices

Siservices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope its not like that. Got a message yesterday that the image Text ratio in ad is more than 20%.
    But still if its more then why Facebook approved that ad and made it live after viewing it? Does this make any sense. If it making my ad in review then only Facebook help should notify that the it cannot be approved. But, first they approved my ad, deducted some bucks for engagement on that boosted post and after 5 mins they disapproved it.

Also can I edit the same image and re-boost the same post?

Siservices, Jul 15, 2014 IP