1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook blocked from posting

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by FireStorM, Dec 15, 2013.

Hello dear friends, i got a strange problem today. I was immediately logged out and blocked after i posted a photo on my 50,000 users page ..
    the photo was about malnourished children and the caption was like "Today 2000 children will die of malnutrition, be generous, donate whenever you can" .. only 2 seconds after posting this photo, i was logged out and i got the message " you have been blocked from posting photos for 7 days" .... the thing is that no one saw this photo, as soon as it was on, i got blocked ..

the strange thing in this which i cannot understand is why the photo is not good, how and why i was loggged out, blocked only 2 seconds after the post .. and also despite getting the warning i have been blocked from posting photos for 7 days, i still can post and i have not not been blocked for 7 days .. i also did not get any facebook warning by mail .. can someone help me here please .. is this some facebook spam algorithm .. was i wrongly blocked ?

thank you

FireStorM, Dec 15, 2013 IP
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if I were you, I would use the e-mail address you used for that specific Facebook account and contact the Facebook team to see if this is a potential error or why it occurred. And, also asked them what you can do to correct the issue and become potentially unblocked.

EngineerofSuccess, Dec 15, 2013 IP