1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Business Hub

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by FbBusiness.com, Apr 12, 2011.

Dear Digitalpoint Members,

We would like to introduce you our new facebook project – http://fbbusiness.com/

This project is a Facebook Business Hub where you can find everything needed to promote your business on Facebook. We continuously search for new apps, scripts, plugins, templates and tools for building your presence on Facebook. We update our database daily with new apps, so be sure to visit us regularly.

In the "Mindmap" section you can find a big detailed map whith explanations of methods of business promotion on Facebook, tips and tricks, articles and tutorials.

In the "Webinars" section you can find information about upcoming events, webinars and seminars hosted by the most famous social media experts.

In the "Projects" section you can find or publish your own project in front of hundreds of Facebook developers and freelancers.

In the "Discussions" section you can communicate and share your knowledge with other social media professionals.

In the "Guides" section you can find the hottest Facebook marketing products on the market.

Also we offer a range of services:

Custom Facebook page tab design
    Facebook template customization and setup
    Facebook scripts and plugins installation

Choose any template, plugin or script in our marketplace or elsewhere and we will customize and setup it for you. Or get your own unique page tab design for a fraction of the price other studios offer.

I hope you will find a lot of useful materials with the help of our Facebook Business Hub

P.S. If you have any comments or questions or if you would like to cooperate with us, let us know.

Sincerely,

Dmytro Matvisyk

CEO & Co-Founder
    http://fbbusiness.com/

FbBusiness.com, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. maree

maree Peon

Best Answers:
    OOOOOOOhhh great you give me a huge data about facebook business hub thanks for sharing this

maree, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. linkedin

linkedin Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice ;) A little Linkedin competition! I would always like to see linkedin with a better FB integration. I dont think they are really competitors. But your layout seems very clean! Good luck!

linkedin, Apr 12, 2011 IP