1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Competitor. FIRST!!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Gr8erMinds, Jun 7, 2011.

I would just like to say, that my company gets to say FIRST!!! a few times, actually. Ladies and Gentlemen, Gr8erMinds would like to introduce the worlds most disruptive technology. You're gonna love it. We have designed the Angry Birds of Facebook.

On one hand, we have Facebook, whom single handed, took reign as Social Media King. There are others with prestige, but you can Facebook follow on any website or app available today. Crowned King: Facebook.

On the other hand, we have Angry Birds. A VIRAL sensation. It did it on a different platform though. A platform so new, and with so many subscribed users already, that the ability to have it in your hand and ready to play, just like your friends, gave it that much MORE appeal.

Droid Baby!

What we claim FIRST!!! is: We have designed the WORLDS first, fully functional, Social Network based and exclusively being launched on, the Android Operating System. The code will be written to integrate into the other platforms as well, but we find the exclusivity, to be the thing that will create a much larger user base, than ever before, immediately. We have 100+ million users, and everyone one of you will be able to take absolute advantage of the entire network. It was created with you in mind. When I say "you", I mean the world. Let us usher out the Industrial Era, and swiftly replace it with the Technology Era.

Now, being that I have written, and posted this thread, I expect there to be a lot of traffic. But also, I expect there to be those that will want to claim FIRST!!! also. But keep in mind. I have been spending months, upon months, fine tuning this network, to ease so many aspects of life, all at the push of a button, that, even if you launch a garbled network before us, the "following" on this thread will be soooo amazing, that people will be keeping track of the days until this thing launches. And I make this promise now; If you wait and see what we have designed, you will look away from all of the others, and stay with us for as long as it takes, until a better disruptive technology comes about, many, many, many years down the line. This thing is awesome. It will be really incredibly super difficult, to think more outside of the box on this, than we have. Good luck.

Our network is FREE to the private user, and will remain FREE. We pride ourselves on saying that this network, was created with humanity in mind. Not money. There will be much of that also, not denying it. But, we are attempting to build bonds, friendships, trust, privacy, integrity, community, and relationships never before able to have been attempted. We are removing the barrier, that is Social Awkwardness. And please believe, what we have is so simple, so straight forward, and so broad ranged, that ANYONE can, and will use it. When your friends say, "dude, you gotta check this new app out, Sweeeeeet. It does this, and that, and showed me this and put me here, and etc..." Your friends are talking about our network.

As I get my Trademarks and Patents over the next few weeks, I will release all of the awesome that is our network. You will get to see why we get to claim other FIRST!!!'s. 6 to be exact. 6 innovations never before attempted.

By the way, our network gives us the capability to re-categorize all other Social Media into a class called Sub Social Media. You won't need any of them when you have us.

Everything that Gr8erMinds does is for the planet. My personal wealth that I attain on this project, most of it will be placed directly back into investing in our planet. Over the next 25-30 years, our planets population, will be doubling. We need to be thinking about the very short period of time between NOW, and THEN. Not today or tomorrow. We all have a chance to make a difference, just, think ahead.

For what it's worth, I can not wait to hear your reactions.

Thank you from Gr8erMinds.

Gr8erMinds, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  2. derekad

derekad Peon

Best Answers:
    what are you next plans?

derekad, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  3. Gr8erMinds

Gr8erMinds Peon

Best Answers:
    We plan on fixing the water problem in Africa, and Asia. We have figured out a way to go paperless, in a huge market. We are working on a new Seed and Crop structure, and we have many other problem solving ventures, created with humanity in mind.

Gr8erMinds, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  4. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may want to check out techcrunch for funding

br3adman, Jun 18, 2011 IP
  5. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you friend, for your information. nice good!

wekop, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  6. Gr8erMinds

Gr8erMinds Peon

Best Answers:
    We are into the second round of funding. Our new share offering is $.02 per share. An investment of $10,000 will net you 500,000 shares, equaling 1% equity of the 50 million shares issued. The minimum offer accepted will be $5,000.

Gr8erMinds, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  7. imdrebel

imdrebel Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you . Good one

imdrebel, Jul 5, 2011 IP