1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook fan page disabled

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sj2012, Mar 15, 2011.

"Your Page "Blogger Trix" has been removed for violating our Terms of Use. A Facebook Page is a distinct presence used solely for business or promotional purposes. Among other things, Pages that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down Pages that attack an individual or group, or that are set up by an unauthorized individual. If your Page was removed for any of the above reasons, it will not be reinstated. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in the permanent loss of your account.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please visit http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=page_disabled."

I got this from my facebook account:(:(,why happened like this, anyone knows?
    please kindly help to me.

sj2012, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have violated their terms of use and they had to cut you off.

chinasa, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i am sure you been a bad boy there:)

webcosmo, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. sj2012

sj2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i made another facebook page,it works before few hours,now it not showing.please anybody help me? now why new fanpage not showing??

sj2012, Mar 15, 2011 IP