1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook for brand creation

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by seoviviti, Aug 27, 2010.

I recognize that facebook is now big brand for all. Is you guys thing facebook can help to build any company brand image or we can use them for communication about our product or services. I just want to know what you think about it and how we use them?

Please share your opinion.

Thanks

seoviviti, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  2. Jack Black

Jack Black Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays Facebook overtake Google in traffic this year. So potentially FB has more power then Google in generating traffic and brand development for you. The 2d point is that with Facebook you may create a business page and target it to your audience (advertise, invite and promote). You may also customize the design of the page to convert your visitors and fans efficiently.
    So all you need is a Facebook profile. Then you should create a fan page(business page) on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
    Then you should create your landing page there after you will add all necessary information. I'd suggest you to read these tutorials for building business pages:
    How to create business page on Facebook.
    How to create FBML page.
    How to create custom Facebook landing page with FBML
    They will help you to build your own brand on Facebook and monetize it.
    If you will need any other help please send me a PM.

Jack Black, Aug 27, 2010 IP