1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook - How to use it to promote an event?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Assequins, Jul 15, 2010.

Hello guys,

First off, I'm a newbie in this forum and a newbie in online marketing, specially in the social networks. So if I do way too many questions and if I start acting like a fool, please be patient and give me a little help :)

So I have to promote an event, that is only for a bunch of people that work on the same organization, and I have to promote it throught facebook, because everyone of them have a active facebook account and since they are spread out around the country, it's the best tool that I have to communicate.

The event is basicly a weekend where we are going to visit a city. Ah, they are all university students or people taking an international internship.. Basicly, the target is young. I have to launch a booklet (I'm thinking in making a videobooklet) but everything else is "freelance".

So I wanna know efficient and original ways to do this promotion, how could I use the facebook tolls to help me, I would like your experience and things that you have done and that people liked, etc etc.

Thank your for the attention!

Assequins, Jul 15, 2010 IP
  2. DeadAir

DeadAir Peon

Best Answers:
    Make an event and take out an ad for the event.

DeadAir, Aug 16, 2010 IP