1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook is giving me local customers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Peter Greene, Oct 20, 2013.

Facebook is very effective if you know how to use it. Last year, I created more than 10 pages. These pages are all for my auto repair business. I use related keywords as titles. This month, most of the pages are ranked very high in Google and people are starting to contact me and some are already my customers.

Now I decided to create more pages not to target likes but to target Google position. It is very effective. You can do the same. Facebook is easy to rank in Google even with only 1 or 2 likes.

Here is an example of one of those pages I created that is ranked very high in my local search. Take note of the page title and the keyword on its URL:
    https://www.facebook.com/carpainting

Peter Greene, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt, i see a few pages ranking for good keywords but am sure it's not going to happen in most niche where people are crowded.

Kanonig, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  3. net

net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it depends on what kind of services you are doing. FB is not for everybody.

net, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  4. Victor Genchev

Victor Genchev Peon

Best Answers:
    Its an interesting topic. I have a few facebook pages related to my business with about 30 000 people in them combined. I am interested how do you optimize your page to be with higher ranking? I know a lot about facebook and I have read really a ot about that and how to develope my pages but It would be good if you share some tips you know :) Cheers!

Victor Genchev, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    To the OP: You should try creating G+ pages. If Google ranks your FB pages high, imagine what advantage you will have by creating G+ pages!

I probably should go and read the FB ToU, but is FB cool with creating multiple pages for the same business? I honestly don't know.

qwikad.com, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  6. cishemant

cishemant Member

Best Answers:
    You might rank top in Google SERPs but if your page is not strong enough to hold the users, they will fly away. As you told with 1 or 2 likes, I don't think so that the user will convert in a lead through it. You should at least maintain some reputation on your fanpage.

cishemant, Oct 28, 2013 IP