1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook likes/ Twitter Followers from Twiends/Youlikehits

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by roshansethia, Aug 24, 2011.

Hi,

I was just browsing through the internet and found two websites to get facebook likes or twitter followers by mutual like or following. But I was just wondering the way I was using a fake account of facebook in order to generate points to get more likes and followers how many of user must be doing the same on sites like twiends and youlikehits.

Do you think the likes or followers generated from twiends and youlikehits can be converted to your website traffic or are authentic users which are interested in the updates you post on your facebook fan page or twitter updates. Kindly let me know your views.

Thanks

roshansethia, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    No way.. They jus dump your profile.. useless followers and wast like, it would not help your business. but you can show your strength .. thats all.

joesmith, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  3. SummersAlisa

SummersAlisa Peon

Best Answers:
    it won't help you if they are not real followers..

SummersAlisa, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No! They all do the same thing as you - they simply like it and unlike it or they use a shit account also... complete waste of time and Facebook can detect suspicious activity... if your content is good enough - then you'll gather likes naturally.

thsadmin, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  5. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    I also don't like the idea with fake accounts. Better much time and much efforts to get more real followers than to be banned by Facebook for the suspicious activity.

Ella_Z., Feb 19, 2012 IP
  6. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    youlikehits it's a very reputable provider. They're online and active in many forums on the web. just google it and get in contact with them.

aldis, Feb 23, 2012 IP