1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook or Twitter Conversions

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by danasurvey, Nov 25, 2013.

Anyone have a favorite for traffic that leads to conversions?

I tend to get more conversions via Facebook because you're able to communicate more with others and are not subject to the 140 character limit.

I still think Twitter is a valuable tool and worth the time. I was just curious what others have run into and what your experience has been.

Thanks. :)

danasurvey, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  2. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about ads Facebook have excellent targeting and it's ability to do re targeting will take it to the next level. These days, people are more 'visual' and the images in FB ads have the ability to capture attention more than just pure text.

For organic traffic, both takes some time to convert as we need to engage the audience first. I tend to think FB will convert better because it can engage your audience on more levels than twitter, ex: contests, photos, LIKEs, videos, etc

Lightsaber, Nov 26, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.