1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

facebook page promotion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by peterpk85, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, she always talk abt. viral marketing... :D

Tanya Roberts, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  2. kokarat

kokarat Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I saw some one on google search. there are selling like,but I don't sure like are quality ?

kokarat, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  3. nmsptyltd

nmsptyltd Guest

Best Answers:
    I think what china-girl suggested was the simplest and easiest way to promote your page.

nmsptyltd, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  4. aristoinc

aristoinc Peon

Best Answers:
    To build on China_girl’s excellent answer – here’s just one specific way of exposing your Facebook Business page to other Facebook pages that have hundreds or thousands of fans.

When you’re logged into Facebook. Go to the “Account” menu at the top right side of the Facebook page. Under that menu, choose “Use Facebook as Page” and choose your Facebook Business page. Then choose “Switch” so that any comments you post will be under the name of your Facebook Business page and not your personal Facebook name.

So if your name is Jane Doe and your Facebook Business page name is “My Best Social Media Tips”, when you post it will show your name as My Best Social Media Tips not Jane Doe.

Then go to the top of the Facebook page and use the Facebook search bar to find other Facebook business pages. You are going to look for pages that have a lot of fans or “Likes”. So let’s say you are a social media consultant that wants to target customers of Etiquette businesses. In the Facebook search type in “Etiquette training” or “Etiquette coach”. Then start scanning the results looking for pages that are businesses that have high counts of “people who like this page”.

Follow the link and determine if that is the type of business that has people you want to target. If it does, then “Like” the page. Now that you Liked it, you can use the @<facebook name> command in your comments and it makes their name a link AND it makes a comment on your own wall (or any Facebook wall) appear on the wall of that businesses page. The result is that you have a link with your Facebook business page on their wall exposed to all their fans.

I like to start by complimenting their Facebook content. NEVER post a comment that asks their fans to “Like” your page. That is SPAM!

Let’s say you Liked the Facebook page “Success with Etiquette Training”. You can create a comment on your Business page wall like – For those that have asked us about business lunch etiquette, @Success with Etiquette Training has great tips on all types of situations.

This not only appears on your wall, but it appears on Success with Etiquette Training wall and your link back to your Facebook page. It would like this:

My Best Social Media Tips For those that have asked us about business lunch etiquette, Success with Etiquette Training has great tips on all types of situations.

You’ll be getting exposure to their entire “Like” or fan base with a link back to your page.

aristoinc, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  5. Tanya Roberts

Tanya Roberts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool.. thanks for that elaboration..

Tanya Roberts, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  6. nmsptyltd

nmsptyltd Guest

Best Answers:
    Lots of great people here! ^^
    Well explained aristoinc.

nmsptyltd, Apr 24, 2011 IP
  7. brenton17jul1948

brenton17jul1948 Member

Best Answers:
    run a contest to encourage your site or your affiliated site to like your facebook page.

brenton17jul1948, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  8. China Morden Lifestyle

China Morden Lifestyle Peon

Best Answers:
    first step, you could try the fan page advertisment.

China Morden Lifestyle, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  9. bradjohnson

bradjohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Use this sites for incresing likes & promoting your fan page...

Triends.com

Last edited: May 17, 2011
    bradjohnson, May 17, 2011 IP
  10. mrkt.101

mrkt.101 Peon

Best Answers:
    post relevant things to keep people visit your fanpage!

mrkt.101, May 17, 2011 IP