1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by obeselizard, May 18, 2011.

So im going to try to use facebook to make some money, believe it or not I never have even used facebook personally. I know the simple tactic of getting lots of friends and then hitting them with spam once in a while, but from what I read most like using fan pages. My question is how do you really get fans of fan-pages to any large extent? Do you find other fan pages related to your niche and post on them and add people who are fans of those pages as friends? Now what I mainly intend to promote is a legit website some should like so that would work for fan pages i guess, but what if someone just wanted people to do general CPA offers could a fan page really support that intent? Thanks.

obeselizard, May 18, 2011 IP
  2. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah fan page is really helpful for this intend. but matter is that how much fan have joined to your page? Beside your present strategy you can create backling and blog for promotion your site. and article submission is another way for this stuff.

mygold, May 18, 2011 IP
  3. popgals

popgals Peon

Best Answers:
    here you can get fans on twiends.com , and also you can add a "like " button in your site , hope you will get more !

popgals, May 20, 2011 IP
  4. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    What are fan pages do you people mean by followers of your posts i had found some but they seems to have something to sell seo advice etc is that you call fans

RajuMukherjee, May 20, 2011 IP
  5. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Fiverr.com to drive traffic to your fanpage. It only costs $5 but you can get 10000 visitors instead. Cool, right?

jkhurramov, May 20, 2011 IP
  6. arfraser

arfraser Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe if you "like" a page, you are a fan or member of it.

arfraser, May 21, 2011 IP
  7. nameempire

nameempire Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't get how some people can just 'unlike' a page, where the heck do they find that option?

nameempire, May 21, 2011 IP
  8. dheeraj.prakash1

dheeraj.prakash1 Member

Best Answers:
    HI, if you want to increase no. of friends so you can use tools.like triends.com and twitterfall and many more...

dheeraj.prakash1, May 21, 2011 IP