1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook, Twitter, Google+ - which social network is the most effective for promotion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gladoscc, Aug 23, 2012.

We all know facebook has the most users, but which social network is the most effective on a per-user basis?

gladoscc, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  2. webtolight

webtolight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is very hard to say, and there isn't one better than the other.

Each social network can be further used to gain readers and traffic.

It all depends on how much time you spend on each one.

webtolight, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  3. imknights

imknights Guest

Best Answers:
    It largely depends on the target audience and target countries because Facebook might not be the first in the country

imknights, Aug 23, 2012 IP
  4. amy.fey.5209

amy.fey.5209 Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice to you is: fish where the fish are! When it comes to social media, you can’t properly choose your platforms unless you know where your customers are. Find out what social networks your clients use, where they like to get their information from, and what daily online habits they have. That way, you will know where’s the place to be in social media for your company, when it is better to approach your customers online and what information they might find relevant. For more information on the matter, you could read one of my articles: rogosocial.com/how-to-choose-your-perfect-combination-of-social-media-platforms/. Let me know if you need more information!;)

amy.fey.5209, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  5. AndyLaw

AndyLaw Member

Best Answers:
    How can you be so sure? As the webtolight said: "That is very hard to say, and there isn't one better than the other". I totally agree with him, because it depends on what are you trying to promote and what is your target audience. Follow your potential customers;)

AndyLaw, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  6. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    i think facebook is the best platform for promoting business.

eyesight, Sep 1, 2012 IP