1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fashion Store - Promoting?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bahamut, Sep 19, 2016.

I plan to open a store that specializes in fashion . Who can tell me the direction by promoting on the internet .

Bahamut, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    First you need to decide whether you wouldlike to use free, paid methods or both. Then you need to analyze your target audience and find resources where you will be able to to place your ads. You need to find forums, blogs, QA websites, social network communities, news portals, etc. If you are interested in a detailed explanation of the methods for online store promotion I can recommend you one blog. Unfortunately, I cannot add links to my posts yet, so you can google Browuse and find an article there. It is an ecommerce software, but there are interesting article at their blog that can be helpful to ecommerce businesses.

Irene_Loor, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Learn the basics of SEO and SMM. Promote on various sites, forums, social media, etc. that allow it.

danasurvey, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  4. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    Oh. If I create one blog. This blog have content about all of idea. Example: fashion trends, models... Then I will promote online marketing?

Bahamut, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  5. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bahamut,

Found below are the exact steps that we do for our clients. This action plan continues to provide us with cost-effective results when it comes to promoting niche stores on the Internet ...

HEADS UP: Long Post! :)

STEP 1. Ideal Customer Profile -- What we initially do is create a profile of our ideal customer. We do this by identifying the key factors that influence the Web browsing preferences and Internet shopping habits of our target audience;

** These key factors include gender, age, race, city / state / country, profession or academic interests, relevant cultural and social preferences, offline and online hang out places, annual salaries and online shopping budgets; and

** Here's a sample ideal customer profile for an online fashion niche store that's selling classy American women suits, bags and footwear -- Single American Caucasian females aged 30 to 40 years old; currently in NYC or LA; with banking and finance-related professions and / or attending related post graduate courses at the top 3 universities in NYC or LA; with higher 5-digit annual salaries; frequent guests of classy downtown r&b / jazz bars and healthy gourmet restaurants; subscribed to Cosmopolitan, Vogue, BuzzFeed, Financial Times and Wall Street Journal and TV shows like Wall Street Warriors, The Wall Street Journal Report, Shark Tank and American Greed; mostly iOS users of popular dating apps and social apps like Facebook and Twitter; active members of banking and finance-related LinkedIn groups and Facebook groups; fans of Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Damon; and supporters of politicians like Hilary Clinton ...

Still with me? Read on ... :)

STEP 2. What we do next is figure out where our ideal customers go online when they're looking for niche-relevant content, products and services;

** We mainly do this by creating a list of the most popular direct competitors in our niche with heavily trafficked websites that have top ranking pages in Google and Bing for our target exact match keywords;

** We also create another list of the most popular sites with non-competing content, products and services in laterally relevant niches with heavily trafficked websites that have top ranking pages in Google and Bing for laterally relevant keywords; and

Don't hold your breath - I still have a lot of things to say! :D

** What we do next is use SimilarWeb.Com and SpyFu.Com to do the following things:

i) Identify the traffic generation methods that are currently working for the sites of our direct competitors (sites in our first list as described above) and possible partners (sites in our second list) -- These methods include direct traffic, referral traffic, social traffic, organic and paid search and display traffic;

ii) Discover the exact ways implemented by sites with significant direct traffic, i.e. Do they have email subscription offers? Do they have membership portals? Do they give away anything in exchange for the emails and / or mobile numbers of their viewers?;

iii) Identify the exact traffic sources of sites with significant referral traffic, i.e. Which sites are driving referral traffic to them?;

iv) Identify the exact social networks used by sites with significant social traffic, i.e. Which social networks are driving traffic to them?; and

v) List down the organic and paid keywords used by sites with significant organic and paid search & display traffic, i.e. Which search & display ad networks are driving paid traffic to them? What do their ads look like? What do their landing pages look like? What are they offering? Which sites have long running ad campaigns?

Only a few things left now, so stay with me here! :)

STEP 3. At this point, what we do is verify whether we can indeed contribute content and place ads in the traffic sources, social networks and ad networks that are used by the sites of our competitors and possible partners ...

STEP 4. After carefully studying the things that we're able to gather from doing the things above, what we do next is to create a test content marketing plan and a test advertising plan ...

STEP 5. At this point, what we do is monitor our results, improve our campaigns, scale up things that are working, drop things from our campaigns that aren't producing cost-effective results, and try to create and test creative ways that can realistically allow us to generate repeat business from our existing customers, grow and expand our venture ...

Whew! That's like one of them Hendrix solos! ;)

Anyway, hope this helps! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  6. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since fashion is a very visual industry, I would recommend having an Instagram and Pinterest account. Those platforms can serve as your look books.

Advertising on Facebook also works well for the fashion industry. Just make sure you understand your market profile and laser target them with your advertisement settings.

I hope that helps.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  7. Nadine Cathleen

Nadine Cathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely focus on pinterest as you can have the cickable links under all the photos on your pinterest wall. They will then lead back to your blog if pinned from there. Generally brings in a nice amount of traffic :)

Nadine Cathleen, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  8. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    Wow!!!!
    Do you know, I research your post one a week. It is a best coach for my business. Not only online, it helped me in present.
    Now, my store start and i doing a website like which you show.
    (Sory, My english is not good, hope you can understand)
    I Thank you very very much!!!!

actually, I have not used Facebook ads. Before i used Fanpage with natural traffic. But it very low.

It a nice way. I will try. Thank you :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    Bahamut, Sep 30, 2016 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  9. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media generally i think and other trade sites as olx.

VerdinaNET, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  10. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Local listing sites and Social media promotion both are the best fashion store promoting.

indiainteract01, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  11. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the best way to promote, create your product pages as blog posts... ad an add to cart to each blog pot, item page just make sure ti's a blog and you write a lot of good detail about the product. That allows you to market that content sales page alone are hard to market on social media, not blog posts with add to cart features

bbrian017, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  12. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do some videos on Fashion ethics and trends, publish them on the Youtube and other video marketing channels to build brand image for your store.

jaguar34, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  13. YoannaK

YoannaK Peon

Best Answers:
    You will need optimization of your website indeed. You can do it by yourself or hire an external company. Some companies are specialized in E-commerce SEO, like webexperti.com.
    Others are specialized in Social Media Marketing.
    You should also use Social Media websites for sharing information about your store and products. Good visuals are a must in your case, because people won't buy anything, especially clothes, without seeing them in advance.
    A video is also a good idea. You can build in video with catwalk in your website.
    Good luck!

YoannaK, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  14. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bahamut,

You're welcome! :) And:

If you need any help and services in traffic generation, English content writing and marketing, telesales and phone support, THEN:

Feel free to drop me an email , or add marxvergelmelencio in Skype -- I'm sure we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement ... :)

WordTradeSolutions, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  15. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    I would definitely recommend taking advantage of Pinterest for any sort of retail business like this.

Nick B., Oct 6, 2016 IP