1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast way to promote a website via social media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ricus, Oct 26, 2012.

I am currently looking for a faster way to promote my website via the help of social media, such as twitter. Now how exactly am I able to do so? I already have plugins installed, that every new forum post and blog post are immediately tweeted, but is there anything else I can do? I also mean other social networks.

Ricus, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  2. DougKasper

DougKasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anytime you are talking "fast" you are usually talking bots.

I personally set up many, many different twitter accounts and have all of them following and posting SLOWLY

DougKasper, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  3. jamesss

jamesss Peon

Best Answers:
    You shouldn't dependent only on Facebook and Twitter, you must research something new that would be enhance your ranking by SMO only.

jamesss, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  4. George98J

George98J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can't promote your business fast, you should have to waste your time.
    otherwise you can't earn a single penny!

George98J, Oct 29, 2012 IP
  5. briantymes

briantymes Peon

Best Answers:
    Something you need to keep in mind is that you need a lot of followers also in order to be successful with twitter. If you only have 10 or 20 people following you, you are just wasting your time. Invest some time everyday getting new followers.

briantymes, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  6. Deepak_Kotian

Deepak_Kotian Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is the best thing in the world to promote your website. So you have to share more quality contents on the same.

Deepak_Kotian, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  7. seosharmaji

seosharmaji Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media Marketing is a very popular method to promote your website over the world wide. But all the process are working according to Google algorithms.

seosharmaji, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  8. AnyaDsouza

AnyaDsouza Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is a new form of advertising where conventional rules and strategies do not apply. It is all about engagement, community and building trust. The approach is entirely different to traditional marketing. Marketing through Facebook and Twitter are the most effective ways a business can use social networking.

AnyaDsouza, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  9. adwordmedia

adwordmedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many social media sites. You can use for social media. But as my point of view, Business promotion or SEO will take much time to get ranking and traffic as well. You should wait some time.

Thanks,
    Sean

adwordmedia, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  10. pixlhouse

pixlhouse Peon

Best Answers:
    SMM is the best way to promote your website very fast.

pixlhouse, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  11. handsome guy

handsome guy Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can try facebook application

handsome guy, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  12. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do not be disillusioned that social media marketing (or promoting your business/website via social media) is a point-and-shoot. As with all marketing strategies for all types of business or ventures (just like putting up a blog or website), you have to fine-tune a message for your specific target market: You cannot simply set up a page then expect revenues to flow. The key is to maximize a social media site appropriately and build strong relationships with your audience. For example, Facebook is about relationships--with friends, relatives, etc. So when using Facebook to promote your website, make sure to focus your messages on relationships. That simple. When using Twitter, on the other hand, remember that Twitter is best for small bits of information. You can't post (links to) large content there and expect users to actually check it out. Best thing to do with Twitter, then, would be to make sure to follow leaders or "giants" in your business's or website's chosen field of interest. Relevant hash tags are useful tools too.

jipolis7, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  13. sigmatrader

sigmatrader Peon

Best Answers:
    use the website addmefast! I got 100 FB fans and 100 followers in like 20 minutes.

Make a fake facebook account, and a fake twitter account and have them be the ones to follow and like everything, then use the points to purchase likes and followers for your pages. :cool:

Best,

sigmatrader.com/trade.php

sigmatrader, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  14. FelixUng

FelixUng Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with jipolis7. Social medias such as Facebook and Twitter are serve as a medium for your website's viewers to keep in touch with you. As long as you are maintaining relationship with your viewers or even buyers, you will definitely have recurring sales afterward. Try to share more personal feeling or little bit of information regarding the market in social media. Then you can get more credibility on your service.

FelixUng, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  15. osjoe2

osjoe2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe it takes some time to build up a fan base and keep one.

osjoe2, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  16. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way is to amass a following. Tweeting new posts on your site will not work if you do not have a lot of followers. I suggest you not only shout out or tweet news posts on your site but to share other tidbits of information or links to articles that you think will be helpful to everyone following you. There are companies offering services like helping you increase your followers and you might want to look into that if you are in a rush to promote your site. I can't vouch for these companies though as I have not tried them personally.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  17. satish4321

satish4321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to promote your site in other social networking sites. post some good and attractive posts in social networking sites.

satish4321, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  18. Media_Challenge

Media_Challenge Member

Best Answers:
    Try to use Onlywire, it's a free bookmarking submission site that lets you submit your links to loads of web 2.0 sites

Media_Challenge, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  19. zjustyoum

zjustyoum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try facebook application;)

zjustyoum, Nov 7, 2012 IP
  20. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is where engage more with your fans and your forum users to retain them . Forum content usually short content , so it still a big challenge to bring some traffic to your site and its only 140 character .
    Why not try something that come with a suggestion that lot of people will fight against your idea and bring them on to talk in your forum.

JerrickYeoh, Nov 7, 2012 IP