1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fax Services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by slforsimon, Nov 22, 2011.

I am looking to get some cheap and easy-to-use fax service for my real estate company. I need to fax to phone via internet and be able to receive faxes to my e-mail by providing my clients with a fax number.

Which is the best service to do this guys? I need something cheap and manageable. I've looked online and all I've found is this

efax / myfax / faxzero which all charge pretty high ($10+ monthly fees)

Let me know if you guys know of anythign better. I'm thinking of a fee closer to $1-$2 / month which includes some incoming and outgoing faxes

Thanks,

Simon

slforsimon, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  2. crowland

crowland Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Researched internet fax services about six months ago and $10/month is pretty standard. There were some services in the $7/month range but there were other fees that made up for the reduced ongoing monthly cost. I'd probably steer clear of any company that offered a fax service for only $1 or $2 per month or really any sub $5/month service. I'd imagine they would nickle and dime you like the $7/month services I came across.

crowland, Nov 22, 2011 IP