1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB for bsuiness not what it appears to be?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by timber0nine, Aug 21, 2013.

Just read a discussion where several consultants complained about Facebook's fees for guaranteeing posts reach all the fans of a business FB page. Apparently you need to pay 1 or more kinds of fees to make sure the likes are leveraged. Well, why not forget about FB business pages, at least for some kinds of companies, like my outdoor cooking supplies website.

A friend of mine has about 350 friends - personal FB page. She recently started a music teacher brokerage service, as an add-on to her piano teaching business of 25 years. She has always done about 3 posts daily, some very personal. Anyway, now it seems she's pushing the broker biz. And getting customers. What's wrong with that? No fees.

My plan is similar. I have a plan to broaden my post subjects, to ensure relevancy is good. Not everyone wants to see outdoor cooking per se, every day. And my plan is much, much more clever, segmented, and targeted than hers. Unless I'm missing something (and avoiding offending people is certainly a big key) I figure I can grow my friends list by thousands, and quickly. So what's bad about this? No fees. For what it's worth, my friend does not own a website, blog, or forum. My new business will have all of that.

timber0nine, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. John_Corner

John_Corner Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook's protocols are very strict for business promotion, and whether you are using it as free or you are paying for your promotion in any case you should follow all the rules or regulations of it. But Facebook can really help you to generate traffic on your site.

John_Corner, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  3. Sheikh Asad Ahmed

Sheikh Asad Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Follow forum rules, and that should be every user's priority. Since, almost all the forum has its own purpose and advantages.

Sheikh Asad Ahmed, Dec 1, 2013 IP