1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB friend adder, bans?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by SubmissionFC, Apr 19, 2010.

I want to purchase a facebook friend adder program but everyone keeps saying my account will get banned.

My strategy is simply to make a bunch of fake facebook accounts and add to the maximum they allow and move on to the next one, then simply suggest all my friends to my fan page.

Any ways my question is what exactly will get banned? my fan page? or my fake facebook accounts?

SubmissionFC, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. sumanhaldar

sumanhaldar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't try to do it man. It is facebook not Myspace. Facebook's Policy for spamming or any kind of automatic activity is very strict. They will surely ban you and I don't believe such tool exists, I don't know any. So don't waste your time in this.

sumanhaldar, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  3. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    You are not answering my question sumnhaldar.

What i'm asking is what exactly will get banned, my fan page? or my fake facebook account?

because if only the fake facebook account gets banned its all good cuz i only need it temporarily to suggest many friends to my fan page...

4. ratin90

ratin90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you page will also get banned,also if not then you will not able to control your page as the admin will be banned. but now a days they are deleting the page too,as some member here in DP experienced it.

ratin90, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  5. MaverickGuy

MaverickGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried searching mass email add, or add 5000 friends in 40 days? With the mass email add, you can copy and paste the email addresses and only send out 10 or 20 requests per day. There are groups in FB that people join simply to try and add friends. You can add them as friends and post on discussion boards asking people to add you. You you add or request too many at one time, FB will wan you...and I would heed that warning...

MaverickGuy, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes if you want you can create multiple accounts, but make sure you add less than 50 friends everyday. Facebook has a limit of adding 50 friends everyday, if you exceed then you will have a warning and if you continue doing it then your account will be banned.

I would suggest you to not buy any software, as you do get such a software for free over the net. But you have to be very careful for adding friends everyday.

China_girl, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  7. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    where can i get something like this for free lucilla?

8. sachdeva.arjit

sachdeva.arjit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be Very careful about this .... Do it slowly, or else your a/c will get banned .... FB is very strict about this.... For safety, Make the a/c's on different IP's and then start adding friends ....

I don't think your Page will be banned by this, unless you keep spamming it with only links and stuff not related to your category of the page ....

sachdeva.arjit, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  9. luckyv172

luckyv172 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah ! Don't Try it . You will get banned . You can try on a Demo Account if you want . But very very risky . So Beware

luckyv172, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  10. MsiDesign

MsiDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I say would say make different account with proxies and put in a little work each day amongst 3-5 accounts and slowly add 50 people a day in 2 months you should have a good and safe friend amount if you dont spam 24/7

MsiDesign, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  11. SubmissionFC

SubmissionFC Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone I understand it is risky and i will get banned. But will the fan page get banned or the facebook accounts?

12. Andrew_Edolia

Andrew_Edolia Guest

Best Answers:
    Your account will be banned. They are not stupid - why should they ban only fan page if you could simply create another? They do ban account so you can not create any automatic or other inappropriate activity.

It is better to have 200 real active friends than 1000 fake ones in my opinion.

Andrew_Edolia, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  13. smorko

smorko Guest

Best Answers:
    Why you need fake friends? Don't use this programs. Take some time and get normal, active friends.

smorko, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  14. minasiin

minasiin Guest

Best Answers:
    If you add someone, who dont like it, he/she will report you and you will be banned for that. (this is my own experience). Dont use this program

minasiin, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  15. sumanhaldar

sumanhaldar Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will get nowhere i believe. Facebook uses strong captcha for every single suspicious account activity. I don't think there is any software which can override it.

I agree. Good advice. Make real people love the facebook page you will create. Don't imitate anything which is not real - doesn't last long.

again - normal and organic is much better than anything like BOT .

sumanhaldar, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  16. Andrew_Edolia

Andrew_Edolia Guest

Best Answers:
    Agree 100%. Best things are not done in 5 minutes...

Andrew_Edolia, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  17. b2cmother

b2cmother Peon

Best Answers:
    Will be baned! I had try this

b2cmother, Apr 20, 2010 IP