1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fed Up , Ready To Quit - Don't

Discussion in 'General Business' started by palmfanatic, Sep 13, 2015.

I know why some of you are here.
    Because I have been here to.
    You are fed up, you are scared, you are in debt, and you are desperately looking for that next thing to try .

It's not through lack of effort , heck you are desperate and you have convinced yourself that you choose the wrong option .

If only you had chosen that other business , opportunity or investment , well everything would be OK .

But I am here to tell you , you are looking at this all wrong. You have done this before and you will do it again .
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again but expecting different results.

There is no point in switching horses , or changing courses , because a few months down the line you will be back here , or on another forum looking for that shiny object , to make things better .

It's not going to work my friend , because the problem is the person looking back at you in the mirror .

You need to change your mindset , you need to do the things that are going to get you the results.

I know people who won't contact anyone , who won't recruit , won't sell , won't get out of their comfort zone .Well guess what , changing the business won't change that.

Sure you can sit behind your computer screen and try to do things that way , but you either want success or you don't .

If you want to get to the top of the tree you should be prepared to get outside your comfort zone and do what needs to be done.

And finally look at your family , your kids if you have any and remind yourself why you got into business in the first place .

Now stop reading this and go out and make things happen

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 13, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones and jrbiz like this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Good post. My favorite quotation on entrepreneurship goes like this:

A Successful Entrepreneur is Someone...

Who is stubborn enough...

To stick around long enough...

To get lucky!

Now, obviously, that does not mean that someone should keep banging his or her head against the same wall but rather that the person should keep trying and testing new approaches, techniques, etc., that will make the business successful.

jrbiz, Sep 13, 2015 IP