1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on Lead Gen site -

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nathan Mclean, Jun 26, 2013.

This is my site - http://www.debtfreescotland.org.uk/

We provide free debt advice for Scottish people and then refer to accountancy firms for a fee.

What do you think of my site? We are aiming for friendly and informative... Ofcourse the goal is to get them to contact us via phone or debt solution form...

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    Nathan Mclean, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  2. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

Here is my opinion:
    1) Your website is clean. Awesome Job!

2) Your website video needs to be clicked to play. My suggestion is to make it play automatically when your visitors enter your page. That way they would have to click/do one less thing.

3) Your video itself, doesn't do much. In the video you hardly promoted anything. You just promoted your website, which i am already on. You tell people in the video to visit you when they already are? Doesn't sound too right huh? So my suggestion is to modify the content of your video, go straight to the point.

4) The information you need from them is way too much, people hardly will key in so much information at the beginning. It's just daunting to key in so much. Be simple, just ask for their name and email then let them subscribe to you. After which the next page you can do whatever you want. help them gauge their debt or whatever you do best.

Cheers

Howard Lim, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  3. Nathan Mclean

Nathan Mclean Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot I agree with what you said Howard!

Nathan Mclean, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  4. topnichewebsites

topnichewebsites Member

Best Answers:
    I would also change your copyright date to match on all pages as some say 2013 and a few other say 2012. I really like it, very good job.

topnichewebsites, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  5. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    No prob. I do what i can. You can post here again or pm me your new site when your done and i'll give one or two suggestions if they are needed. :)

Howard Lim, Jun 28, 2013 IP