1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback wanted on business name

Discussion in 'General Business' started by marcus118, Dec 26, 2010.

Hi all. Hope everyone's enjoying the holiday season. I've started up a small company and am still unsettled on the name so i was hoping for everyone's constructive criticism. The business is web development and digital marketing and I'm trying to come up with a name that involves my passion for soccer.

Anywho, I came up with a bunch of names but really like Two Footed Media. What does everyone think?

Cheers,
    Marc

marcus118, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  2. businessman413

businessman413 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's ultimately up to you, obviously. But let me just say that the name doesn't exactly jump out at me. Just my opinion though.

businessman413, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  3. AlfredSiliano

AlfredSiliano Guest

Best Answers:
    Your business name should also be easily pronounced. I suggest to be distinctive and be memorable, but be easy to spell and pronounce.

AlfredSiliano, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  4. sunilseo

sunilseo Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Marcus
    It really sounds good Two Footed Media. But with my thinking your business name should like something meaningful.
    your business name should be some easy to understand to the people.

thanks

sunilseo, Dec 29, 2010 IP