1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedplug - homebrew content aggregator - waiting your opinions

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by raistlinthewiz, Oct 10, 2008.

Hi i've coded my own homebrew content aggregator script and running it for 15 days on two sites;
    mmofresh.com and releaseplanet.com

i'd like to ask your opinions about it.

it's based on codeigniter framework and uses simplepie ass rss engine. everything others is coded myself.
    it uses featplug (my featured plugin for wordpress - but runs on standalone mode here - check featplug.com) for rendering automatic slideshows.

i'd like to ask your feedbacks what do you think about the aggregator engine as whole?
    it automatically updates on a given period of time.

and for the famous question i'm getting these days with PM:
    - you can get the slideshow rendering script -featplug- from featplug.com. i have put it public and got a good documentation
    - for the whole script,it is not a free-to-use script right now. i don't sell it now nor distribute it, but i'm planning. Although there's chance that i don't sell but distribute for free.

Note: I need a webdesigner for css updates whom i can buy from him or just supply the script for him. I need more web2.0 looking css.

raistlinthewiz, Oct 10, 2008 IP