1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding Potential Clients on Facebook and Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Reverick, Jan 14, 2012.

Hi Guys am having trouble finding potential clients through Facebook and Twitter. I am a freelance web designer and offer my services to small business and i'd like to be able to find alot of small business on Facebook and Twitter and get the follow/like my page. What is the best strategy for this? I don't want to spam businesses with my services but just want to get more business the right way through social networking. I need as much information on this as possible.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reverick, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. navneetsau

navneetsau Guest

Best Answers:
    Create groups on that business and invite peoples to join it which are related to that business.

navneetsau, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  3. sd38

sd38 Peon

Best Answers:
    nav has a pretty good idea. You could always try to find these people and offer a free webinar for what you do. If you get 20 people to see it, a webinar, followed by an email and maybe some slug mail might get you what you want. Make sure you get them to register for it for free, so you can get their info.

sd38, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    we can help you achieve it,we offer real,active and targeted Facebook fans for your fanpage 100% safe and high quality.
    You can find us at fullsocialfans.comThank you

wzn888, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  5. cassiegetty

cassiegetty Peon

Best Answers:
    You can ask for help to people offering facebook service like increasing fans to your page.

cassiegetty, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  6. jdizzle

jdizzle Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want likes i suggest buying some. Or using facebook ads to get real likes from people who are interested

jdizzle, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  7. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    Find the people who are relevant to your services (i.e. who needs the services which you're offering). You can search there for such groups/pages/networks. I can suggest you one thing i.e. just to concentrate on your brand and try to expand your brand and don't ever worry about the number (likes/followers). give your best, showcase your works and remember one thing 1st impression is the best impression and try not to spoil it. All the best :)

smileverse, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  8. frankiedog53

frankiedog53 Member

Best Answers:
    Try Linkedin Twitter is for tweens

frankiedog53, Jan 17, 2012 IP