1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fireworks or Image help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Lukas, Mar 31, 2007.

I have the instructions or tutorial to lasso an image from its background in Macromedia Firefox.
    I did my 3rd one yesterday.. I am more of a SEO guy than graphic designer.

if anyone here is an expert I would appreciate you helping me out on 3 images..
    ---extracting the image from the background or vice versa. 2 are cars one is sports.

I am not sure how to make it smooth so it doesn't look homemade.

if u think you can do it, any quick editing help or other tutorials are appreciated.

Lukas, Mar 31, 2007 IP
  2. jawanda

jawanda Peon

Best Answers:
    Well here's one tip, for cutting out images use Photoshop instead of Fireworks if you have it available. It has some great tools available for just that task, including "Magnetic lasso", etc... Also, look at the "feather" attribute of the lasso tool in PS, it can help to cut down on the "choppy" look that can occur when cutting out parts of photos. Good luck.

-P

jawanda, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  3. Debs

Debs Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Lukas,

I have some video tutorials that I created for using fireworks, and one of them includes removing a background. I'll PM you the link as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

Alternately if you prefer to have it done for you let me know and I can do it for you for a small fee.

Debs

Debs, Apr 2, 2007 IP