1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fireworks Tutorials

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Zurvan, Jul 24, 2007.

Hi

I have Fireworks CS3, but really only basic knowledge of how to use it. Everything takes about 10 times as long as it probably should. It probably doesn't help that I'm a terrible artist. :eek:

Anyway, does anybody know of some good Fireworks tutorials that will get me started on this?

Thanks in advance.

Zurvan, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  2. Piggy

Piggy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even try to find any on your own? I googled: Fireworks CS3 Tutorials, and got lots of them. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Fireworks+CS3+tutorials

http://www.virtualclues.com/9Slice_Scaling.php

Piggy, Jul 24, 2007 IP
  3. Zurvan

Zurvan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Piggy

Thanks for the condescending reply. Obviously I used Google. If you'd actually read my post, you'd see I'm looking for beginner tutorials. I found lots on specific techniques, which are great, but I'd like something that would get me up to speed on the basics.

Zurvan, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  4. Piggy

Piggy Active Member

Best Answers:
    [youdontseethis]xD, sry I was mad last night because somebody was trying to take advantage of my gf, and I ran from the police after I beat the crap out of him with brass knuckles. [/youdontseethis]

I don't hardly ever use fireworks, and don't know of any site in particular that offers tutorials, like good-tutorials.com does for photoshop. Sorry.

Piggy, Jul 25, 2007 IP
  5. hooperman

hooperman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hooperman, Jul 25, 2007 IP