1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fireworks

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Matt B, Oct 2, 2008.

Am I the only person on DP who uses Fireworks?

Matt B, Oct 2, 2008 IP
    bordello likes this.
  2. aarathy

aarathy Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard about this software. By using Fireworks CS4, we can create everything from web graphics to multipage comps more accurately and more quickly than ever before. It is packed with new workspace improvements for web and application designers, including faster object placement with Smart Guides, more precise in-place symbol editing, and 9-slice scaling everywhere.

-------------------------------------------
    Bindu Jaisankar

aarathy, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. ChrisTaylor

ChrisTaylor Guest

Best Answers:
    No your not the only user who uses it. I use it on a regular basis, infact I use it more often than not over Photoshop or Illustrator.

Its a decent bit of kit.

ChrisTaylor, Oct 2, 2008 IP
    Matt B likes this.
  4. steelfrog

steelfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a... weird answer. Anyhow, I've never really used Fireworks all that much with the exception of it's batch processing tools. I've always found it to be a bit too limited for my use, but it should be more than enough for users who are looking into working with typography or basic image compositions. It lacks many of the advanced photo editing tools, though.

steelfrog, Oct 2, 2008 IP