1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fireworks?!!!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by dotcomma, May 16, 2008.

1st of all Hello to everyone, im new.

I have a problem with fireworks as it will not let me export my file as CMYK format.

I have spent ages designing something and i do not think i can repeat the process as ive only learnt how to use fireworks.

Is there a way to export as cmyk or at worse is there another good proggramme to open the file in and save as CMYK?

Thank, im REALLY stuck as this design took me AGES.

dotcomma, May 16, 2008 IP
  2. Anna X

Anna X Peon

Best Answers:
    Fireworks does not support exporting a file in CMYK format. You can try different ways...

If you have other graphics application like Photoshop or Illustrator, it is possible to convert the file to CMYK. (If you do not have any other, trial versions are available for you.) You may want to try Photoshop.

Another free application is GIMP. If you have GIMP, you can create CMYK formatted files by using a plugin called Separate+ or Separate. Overall, this application is great stuff for free.

Happy designing.
    :)

Anna X, May 26, 2008 IP