1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

First Info Product: How to Bundle Ebook with Audio Course (Without Zipping)?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Moneer81, Oct 15, 2013.

Hello,

So I am about to launch my first informational product. It is in the stuttering/speech therapy niche, and as you might guess, there is a definite need for audio to accompany the program.

I am not planning on doing the whole thing as an audio course. I have a PDF document that is the main program, but in there, I want to reference the reader to a few audio files that they can listen to that will better explain the ideas I am discussing.

I am struggling on bundling the two together. Most sites like e-junkie and Gumroad want you to put all your files into a folder and zip it, but I want to avoid zipping folders because that does not play nicely with mobile devices like iPads.

Is there an easy way to post those audio files online somewhere where the reader can access them and download them to his/her mobile device?

I am planning on using e-junkie or gumroad for shopping cart.

Thanks for all the help.

Moneer81, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. Adam.jack

Adam.jack Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, this post won't help, but then again no one else seems to be posting either! i can't say i know a work around, i would be inclined to zip it up then research alternative work around's for your issue. Sorry i couldn't of been any more help, and good luck with your creation.

Adam.jack, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. MoritzB

MoritzB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not use Amazon S3? It won't cost much, looks professional and download speed is fast.
    The free alternative are sites like mega.co.nz but they might not work on all devices.

MoritzB, Oct 18, 2013 IP