1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Five Tips to Reduce Loss in a Business!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stopfraudnow, May 19, 2012.

1. Share infrastructure with any other business owner, for example office space on rent, air conditioner, generator backup, security guards, office boy, other house keeping services, canteen or pantry, etc.

2. Outsource some work to outside, this way you can reduce the cost in renting, infrastructure, tea, coffee, cabs, etc. By outsourcing you can save thousands.

3. Optimize your website in smart way. For example get your website optimized in Google only for few keywords which have high no of searches. Don't pay too much for the web promotion but pay for smart promotion.

4. Put proper fraud prevention system in your organization so that no any employee of your organization can do any fraudulent activities. This way you can also save thousands to millions of dollars.

5. Spent more on bringing business and advertisement targeting your niche only. You can also use PPC campaign of Google to bring inquiries to you.

stopfraudnow, May 19, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny that someone names "stopfraud" is committing fraud twice in one post . Once by faking the location and saying that they're in the UK instead of India and the second time by stealing their content from a pro-outsourcing website .

ApocalypseXL, May 19, 2012 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. pradip200

pradip200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Premium members have the privilege to see the exact location of other members. Actually DP should ban those who put wrong information on their profile.

pradip200, May 19, 2012 IP
  4. hamidashraf26

hamidashraf26 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips. Many people ask Me about which business is profitable? last day I said one of My close friend that He can start online based tourism business like kayak san juan island tourism site. Because, to start this type of business anyone does not need to spend lots of money.

hamidashraf26, May 20, 2012 IP
  5. MarTh-

MarTh- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thankfully my business online doesn't have much expenses. A good friend of mine sets up dating ad campaigns and says it's all about testing and tweaking. Only throw $100 or $200 towards a campaign and check the results. Keep trying new things and don't throw the ship at something you're new to.

MarTh-, May 20, 2012 IP
  6. aurathas

aurathas Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always surprising to me how many companies ignore step #4. I have worked for multiple companies that did not seem to think anti-fraud systems were necessary (bear in mind they were very small companies), I don't even want to know how much money they lost as a result.

aurathas, May 20, 2012 IP
  7. Franciscus Pruis

Franciscus Pruis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very Very Very Easy Increase SALES :rolleyes:

Franciscus Pruis, Jun 1, 2017 IP