1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr Competitor now Giving $1 anyone for just posting 5 Gigs.. Did you heard?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by domaindealer, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

I am always in search to find websites that have useful money making offers running on.

Just came across this yesterday after reading a post on DP...

Note: I am not an affiliate or another BS Advertiser

---

ScriptsListing Marketplace often called SLM is one the largest gigs marketplace at the moment where People Buy/Sell Services & Products they want for $5 to $50. Its the first and only Marketplace at the moment where there is NO FEE, NO COMMISSION and NO INVESTMENT required. Yes, you heard it righ.. its 100% FREE and you keep all those $5 or $10 or whatever you earn. (This seems quite interesting to me)

ScriptsListing Marketplace - Click to visit

You can earn $1 just for posting 5 Gigs and can keep posting as far as they make sense & you can deliver. (This is the coolest part)

One of the best things is that Sellers have the freedom to choose gig price at their own (from $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 & $50). The potential is more than any other Marketplace where you are bound to sell services or products for a fixed price.
    Over 1100 Buyers & Sellers have joined the ScriptsListing Marketplace and number is going.

Join to become a part of ScriptsListing Marketplace - The World's Largest & Leading Gigs Marketplace.

Forget Fiverr and its fixed $5 Restriction.

-----

Share your experiences.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
    domaindealer, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  2. Ruchi Srivastava

Ruchi Srivastava Guest

Best Answers:
    This is a quote from my post... :) Well, i tried yesterday and posted 5 gigs.

Positive thing is that i got the $1 within 30 mins of Payout request.

It will be nice if they keep this offer on for at least some months!

Ruchi Srivastava, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  3. awsome_wahyu

awsome_wahyu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, i just started with fiverr. I'll try it

awsome_wahyu, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  4. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unlike fiverr, ScriptsListing Marketplace is not a catchy name and will ultimately fail to cease the market buzz !!!!

Whippet75, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  5. rob_

rob_ Peon

Best Answers:
    Signed up there yesterday and at least earned $1 by now :D

rob_, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  6. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried a few fiverr clones and unfortunately none of them are even close to fiverr. Fiverr gigs receive lots of traffic and if you have a good gig you could make some money.

webar2007, Sep 9, 2010 IP
  7. ckoch

ckoch Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think its true about them losing their place in the market. I saw the owner of this new
    forum really marketing it like crazy. You know its like everything else on the internet things survive
    and thrive because people get to work not because of catchy names. Yes it helps but its not the
    end all online. You can do it other ways. This makes me feel good when I see all these neat place
    to place services and products for sale. I like to see things sprouting up the average guy can do.
    Its the competition that i worry about. I don't know if you all remember but there was a dot com
    crash years ago. Who knows how that happened. But look at all the social sites making it now.
    Heck you can lose your website tomorrow. You gotta not worry about what can be and just go for it.
    Use these new ways of making money while you have them. Just my 2.0

ckoch, Sep 10, 2010 IP
  8. varun089

varun089 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are they geniune like fiverr

for me fiverr is a heaven to earn i ve earned more than 200$ there

varun089, Sep 11, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.