1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flash games website,is it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shipumh, Oct 3, 2013.

Hi
    I am thinking to start a wp site,content is flash games.
    so will it worth it?do people people play flash games?I personally don't like flash games.

shipumh, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you don't like the content you'll never be able to do the site well.
    There is a ton of competition, but you'll know that if you have researched the idea for even half an hour.

Rather than create another site in a crowded market why not think of something you are passionate about and create a site around that? And don't think it has to be in English.

sarahk, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  3. slimx

slimx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a friend atm involved in the market i think its called blabbster arcade, it isn't a profit site im pretty sure he's just advertising. But he seems to enjoy it. He does have a fair share of members too (i'm one myself) i just go on to keep the high scores i have haha.

I personally want to say though, that like.. with Apple slowly making their way through the world Flash will die. Eventually it will go... everything does.

slimx, Oct 3, 2013 IP
  4. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Branding is the most important thing in this industry because too many people are competing with the same site

Holyhero, Oct 3, 2013 IP