1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flip Idol -is it everything it says it is?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sarah_harvey, Apr 11, 2009.

Okay, personally I have read through tons of flipping related material and this was no different. Flip Idol is all about taking a website, getting unique content and flipping it.

What is the difference with this ebook as opposed to others?

Not much really to be honest. Imran Naseem does showcase videos which newbies will find helpful like how to transfer the site you flipped and Branding Yourself When “Flipping ” Your Site And Still Make Money. There were other videos worth watching too which dealt with 'What to include in your auction' and 'Where to sell your site.'

His opening statement did make me believe that he would offer information that is better and basically tell people in a step-by-step way how to flip a site and generally get more profit from flipping sites.

Honestly...the information was nothing new. That is my personal opinion. I have read tons of flipping reports and this was no different. Hats off to going the extra mile and be a bit more indepth than most flipping reports, but most of it is general sense.

Mmm...so maybe then it isn't intended for a person like me that knows how to flip already.

Is it good for a beginner? Yes, of course the content caters to the beginner, but as I said...if you look hard and long enough you will find tons of sites that deal with flipping websites for profit.

He goes into basic detail about wordpress, paydotcom and membership sites and lists various examples of sites that has been sold on sitepoint.

Overall I would give his ebook 3 out of 5 stars. Beyond that...it was nothing new.

:)

sarah_harvey, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  2. meannn

meannn Peon

Best Answers:
    I would give his ebook 2 out of 5 stars.

meannn, Apr 11, 2009 IP