1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Flippa.com does not remove sold listings??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by defuse.com, Sep 10, 2012.

Has anyone else had an issue with this? I sold a website on Flippa.com, I personally find it important this be removed following the sale for the following reasons:

- Information - I don't want traffic and revenue open to the public
    - User knowledge - What was sold is a community, once word leaks out about the sale I'm doing damage control
    - Sale price - Should I want this sold in the future I don't want the original sales price open to the public as well

I'm sure if Flippa bothered to ask they would find most people who sold the site don't want it listed but they don't bother. Has anyone else had an issue with this or have any thoughts on the matter? They don't seem to give you the ability to remove the listing should you want to...

defuse.com, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  2. averyz

averyz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I listed a site on flippa the page was there for months I also see pages from sites when I look at the backlinks. My guess it it adds to content to Flippa so the keep the pages. Very unprofessional IMO

They seem to have a fee for everything maybe you could pay them to take it off?

averyz, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  3. Byanca

Byanca Peon

Best Answers:
    wow niche info..thanks

Byanca, Sep 12, 2012 IP