1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Follow my heart or brain?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by lolage, Aug 9, 2008.

Right, so i have a bit of time to get good with photoshop..

I enjoy both creating graphics for websites (banners, templates, logos etc) but i also enjoy editing photographs.

My heart wants me to get really good with editing photographs, but my brain tells me to become a good graphic designer for the $$ part of it.

If i was to get good at editing photos now i suppose i could do that as a full time job in the future working for a magazine agency?

What would you do?

lolage, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  2. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll emphasise on learning Photoshop. You learn the tools, you learn both aspects. Then you have followed both your heart and brain.

Xavier_3D, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  3. MudiW

MudiW Banned

Best Answers:
    First. The way to survive. ($$$). When you are sure that you got the money to survive and to live. You can follow your heart. (Just a suggestion)

MudiW, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  4. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn both :) And you can make some cash from both also.

scubita, Aug 9, 2008 IP
  5. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    As said, get really good at photoshop. That way you should be able to support both by making headers etc when the work pops up, and editing photos when you have the extra time

kiteguy123, Aug 19, 2008 IP