1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

For those struggling to find the right Content Management System..

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by cmstester, Feb 13, 2012.

I've been in your shoes, which is why I started CMS Critic in the first place. I thought I'd let you know that if you are stuck trying to figure out which CMS is the right one for whatever your goal may be, I can help.

I've literally tested hundreds of content management systems and my site is the top source for CMS Reviews worldwide. I've put together a simple questionnaire that you can submit and get recommendations from me based on your needs. You can read more about this offering here: http://www.cmscritic.com/cms-consulting/

This isn't some expensive hourly consulting deal. You get in depth recommendations based on your needs with follow up emails for under $100. You won't find this offering anywhere else.

So if you are stuck and frustrated, you now have an option.

Thank you.

cmstester, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. jolamar

jolamar Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is perfect! I am about to start a new site for a client and am gathering resources such as this to make an argument towards Wordpress :) (Gotta love the front-end editor wordpress.org/extend/plugins/front-end-editor/ )

Another site that helped out a lot was demo.opensourcecms.com/ which gave me the ability to demo the front-end and backend of most open-source CMS software.

Thanks for the post!

jolamar, Feb 13, 2012 IP