1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

form builder

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vchris, Feb 18, 2014.

I'm not sure if this type of web app is really worth it. I'm thinking of building a web app where you can build a form with drag and drop and then it would generate the CSS/js/HTML/php for it. For a fee of 5-10$ a form.

I'm looking for simple web app I could make myself in a short period of time that has potential.

vchris, Feb 18, 2014 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Based on your current plan, you might be able to make more by selling licenses to people who want to offer this to their existing site users. But as for running this sort of site, I believe their are existing form builders ( I dont know how good they are) but there are people on fiverr that have no HTML skills at all, yet use something to be able to create forms for people.

To expand on this, your target group are people with no skills, yet if they are using existing site builders, then odds are, they can build forms as well. I could be wrong, but I just see a continuous and ongoing uphill battle in terms of trying to find the right people who both need the product, and is prepared to actually buy the product.

IMHO, $5 per form is too much. BUT what about making something to do with wordpress? The majority of people that have no html skills, would be the ones that use wordpress. So if you could make a wordpress plugin, and have it so that its $5 per installation to remove backlinks / branding on the form, then this could make it successful.

matt_62, Feb 18, 2014 IP