1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Form Submission Lead Database: Create Own or Use Online lead management programs

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MannyV3, Jul 20, 2009.

I am looking to build a database that can store submissions through my forms on my database as well as post to a clients database. Are there any good lead management sites that are basic and can store my leads as well as post to other databases? I would prefer to buy some software that already does this instead of paying someone to build from scratch. I don't want to spend much a month (less than $100). I am not looking for complex management of leads, just ability to sort by different ids & dates, possibly give separate log ins, export to excel and other simple functions. Just wanted to know if there were any good online companies out there that can do this or if I am better getting it built to my specifications.

MannyV3, Jul 20, 2009 IP
  2. venusammeta

venusammeta Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post...Nice information...

venusammeta, May 9, 2012 IP