1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forming a CPA network need advice on how to recruit affiliates?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cj03, Jun 9, 2010.

If anyone is interested please let me know and i can get you approved quite rapidly, usually within 24 hours.

Anyways I'm starting my own LLC, and its going to be a cpa network. I have advertisers ready to go and now
    im just waiting for the business loan, and business licence. However i figure the hardest thing is to find good
    affiliates. I've worked as an affiliate myself and have made quite a bit of money, but i think its time to jump to
    the next level. How many people should I hire, answer phones accounting etc.. Affiliates are the tricky one
    im trying to put the higest converting offer i can, i noticed it motivates affiliates to keep earning more income
    which makes me earn more. Any incentivised ideas? Like join my CPA Network and I'll wire 10 dollars to your
    paypal account that day or drive one lead and i will wire 10 dollars to your paypal account. Please help guys i need help recruting affiliates, its the hardest part any idea would be great, if you refer a friend i will give you 20 dollars
    (that day). Well affiliates thats what i need. How and where can i get them?

cj03, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  2. cj03

cj03 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to get a few people off the bad if anyone is interested, the cpa network will be up in about 2 weeks. let me know sign up and i will put 10 in your paypal account if you drive one lead. Pm me or just post in thread, either or.. Its getting good affiliates that is the hardest part

cj03, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  3. cj03

cj03 Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry, I would like to get a few people off the bat.

cj03, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    If you offer $10 for the first lead you will get a pile of crappy affiliates...no one who makes decent money with CPA networks cares about an extra $10.

What do you need to make affiliates jump on board?

1) High quality offers that convert in a wide range of niches
    2) Solid statistics/tracking
    3) Prompt payments
    4) Top notch support

If you have all of those things and do a little advertising on forums such as this one, you'll get some affiliates to test out your network.

dlm, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. cj03

cj03 Peon

Best Answers:
    thankyou for the advice. it just seems recruiting affiliates is the hardest part. Good affiliates anyways

cj03, Jun 10, 2010 IP