1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forwarding question.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by husla3x, Mar 28, 2009.

I have a sub-domain folder that i have built up pretty good and have a noob question. I have a good idea of the answer but would like the input of you guys.

I have a pretty good domain name forwarded to the subdomain and it gets pretty decent traffic, i want to host that name now and forward all the pages from the subdomain to the same names on the new host.

Questions:

1. How should i do this, individually page by page or global? If global what is the best way to do this?

2. How long can i have both up on the internet before getting slapped by you know who.

3. Is it better to just leave it how it is?

4. And is godaddy so weak that it will effect the quantity of traffic i am getting now to the subdomain when i forward from the subdomain to the newly hosted domain name.

Of course the forward is only to the main page of the subdomain ... basically am i on the right track wanting to host this domain name now or should i just leave a good thing be?

husla3x, Mar 28, 2009 IP