1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Found this New Social Networking site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DailyCashSaver, Aug 12, 2009.

So i was searching through Youtube this guy was telling he has a social Networking site called http://www.megamediaplex.com/ I checked it out and i liked it but If you Start a Blog it on his website you can just put a link and a description to your Blog. But it has alot of Social networking Stuff put into one. I give it an 8/10 for idea and design But it needs to Grow and the owner is an idiot because he is spaming on youtube Comments to Promote the Website When he should put his website on a wikipedia Page. there also a wikipedia page for list of social networking sites he should put his website listed on it. Well Tell Me what you think the website i might put a few links to my blog get some traffic.

DailyCashSaver, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  2. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a nice site. However, I'm not sure if I like the name. A name should be easy to remember. I doubt I'll remember that name 5 minutes from now.

You can't just put a website on wikipedia. If you could, every joe blow with a chat, dating or social networking site would have an entry for each of their sites. If you would add this site to wikipedia, it would be flagged and then deleted almost immediately. A site has to be deemed of "notable" value by the editors of wikipedia.

I think this website owner needs to do SEO like the rest of us. Unless you have millions of dollars to advertise a site, SEO will be necessary to gain a significant amount of members.

jasonvan, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  3. Candise

Candise Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you jasonvan!

more to go!

Candise, Aug 12, 2009 IP