1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FREE] 15% Cash Back at Go Daddy

Discussion in 'General Business' started by seo-essentials, Apr 4, 2012.

Hi
    I wanted to post this in the voucher section but since I am still a little young in this forum I can't access it.

If you are like me and regularly buy domain names then you will enjoy what follows:

Get 15% Cash Back every time you buy something at Go Daddy.
    This works in conjunction with any coupons you might already have.
    This is free.
    Works every time.
    This is 100% legal.

Interested?
    Simply sign up with Ebates (please use link in my sig if you like this post) for Free using your Email only.
    When you sign up you will get a nice $5 or $10 gift card.
    Once you are in the Ebates site and logged in, select Go Daddy in the store drop down list on the top right of the page.
    You will see the current Cash Back % - Click on Shop Now - GoDaddy will open in a new window, you can use any coupon you want at checkout and as long as you buy in the same browser window that was opened by Ebates you will also earn 15% Cash Back.

I use this site for everything I buy online. I have already been paid over $200 in Cash Back and saved at least that much with their coupons.
    Ebates pays every 3 months right to your paypal. I have never had a problem.

Enjoy!

seo-essentials, Apr 4, 2012 IP