1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free content locker to get traffic from FB, Tw & G+

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ZapoTeX, Jun 16, 2012.

Hi everyone!

I would like to let you know about a COMPLETELY FREE service that allows you to reward your visitors for Liking, Tweeting about or +1'ing your website.

It is called SocLock and you can find it here: http://www.soclock.com/

Compared to other free services of the same kind, it has the following advantages:

For your visitors:
    1) Very quick and smooth experience
    2) Choice among the three major networks: Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter (THERE ARE NO OTHER SERVICES that I know of that work on all three networks)

For you, the webmaster:
    1) Completely FREE, you don't even need to authenticate yourself
    2) You can configure it in 30 seconds
    3) If you choose to register as the owner of your SocLock page, you get access to detailed statistics (number of Likes, PlusOnes and Tweets you got with each item of your "reward content"
    4) If you have a website AND a Facebook page, you can specify different URLs, so that the +1s and the Tweets are about your website and the Likes are about your Facebook page (AGAIN, THERE ARE NO OTHER SERVICES that I know of that offer this possibility)

Please let me know whether you like it. I would appreciate comments and feedback, as I always try to keep improving the service

Best

ZapoTeX

ZapoTeX, Jun 16, 2012 IP
  2. ZapoTeX

ZapoTeX Peon

Best Answers:
    ZapoTeX, Jun 18, 2012 IP